We are delighted to announce the launch of a series of home blood pressure monitoring resources, produced in collaboration with the British Hypertension Society (BHS).
Aimed at healthcare professionals and patients, the evidence-based home blood pressure monitoring resources launched at the BHS annual scientific meeting on 22 and 23 September 2014.
- Home blood pressure monitoring protocol
- Clinic and home blood pressure treatment target poster
- Step-by-step “how to” instructions for patients
- Patient information leaflet
- Patient home blood pressure monitoring diary
- General practice guide to implementing home monitoring
- Case studies.
All of the resources are available to download free of charge from the BHS website at http://www.bhsoc.org/resources/hbpm/