Our latest CLAHRC newsletter is jam-packed with all of our latest updates and upcoming work. The Winter 2015/16 version was sent on 12 January 2016 and features information about:
- The Alliance Manchester Business School Health Services Research Centre
- End-of-life research priority setting with carers and healthcare professionals
- Our evaluation of Greater Manchester health and social care devolution
- Our three dementia themed PhD studies
- The importance of working to prevent acute kidney injury
- Collaborative working with GP federations
- The world class research undertaken by all 13 CLAHRCs
- Improving stroke recovery services with the Stroke Association.
Read the Winter 2015/16 CLAHRC newsletter and sign-up for your own copy (we send it on a quarterly basis) using the sign-up box on the top left of this page.