Our most recent CLAHRC newsletter is jam-packed with all of our latest updates and upcoming work. The Summer 2016 version features information about:
- The new CLAHRC projects website
- Our latest case studies
- How we spread our impact through blogs
- A new service for patients with chronic widespread pain
- A smartphone app to support rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Improving care for patients with chronic kidney disease
- Helping patients who’ve had care complicated by an episode of acute kidney injury
- Supporting people who care for a family member at the end of their life
- A new e-book that’s the first in-depth guide to evaluating healthcare system innovations
- Developing research capacity in nurses, midwives and allied health professionals
- A September event being hosted by the Health Services Research Centre.
Read the Summer 2016 CLAHRC newsletter and sign-up for your own copy (we send it on a quarterly basis) using the sign-up box on the top left of this page.